(Last Revised 06/06/2020)
- Upon arrival, please enter through the front exit door instead of normal entrance door.
- No more than two children per family/per day.
- One parent or legal guardian may be inside the building.
- Children who do not have appointments are not to be inside the building.
- All visitors must use hand sanitizer at entrance.
- Visitors will then be seated in one of three screening rooms.
- All visitors required to complete a screening questionnaire and have temperature reading.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening will have appointments rescheduled.
- Once screening is complete, visitors will be allowed into waiting room.
- All waiting room chairs are in groups of two with 6 feet of space between chairs.
- Please do not let children roam or wander unattended.
Other Important Notes
- Beverage station and video game stations are closed for the time being.
- Children’s toys have been removed from the waiting room.
- Young children may not be used to seeing everyone in masks yet. If you are able to wear one around your child at home, it may help alleviate children’s anxieties.